The screenshots refer to the Google Pixel 4a running Android 11. This information may not suitable for all devices from the same manufacturer / series. Some of the screenshots and operations could be different from the software versions.
Notice: Check if you have a suitable device and connect to Wi-Fi or cellular service before installing eSIM.
After purchasing a Yesim plan, you can install a Yesim profile on your device.
There are several options for how you can add a Yesim profile to your device. If you already have the Yesim app installed, you can open eSIM activation guide from it. Go to Settings > Yesim Installation.
Follow the instructions below to successfully activate your eSIM.
Option 1 — Adding the Yesim automatically.
- Open Yesim app.
- Go to Settings > Yesim Installation.
- Tap Install Yesim Now button.
- Wait for the installation process to end.
- If you want to activate mobile Internet from Yesim right away - follow the steps as displayed on the screen.
Option 2 — Adding the Yesim by scanning the QR Code.
1. Go to Settings. Tap Network & internet.
2. Tap + and Download a SIM button.
3. Scan QR code received on the Yesim email.
3. Don't forget to activate Roaming and Mobile data. To do this, go to device settings and go to Settings > Internet & Network. Choose newly added plan (Yesim) and enable Roaming and Mobile data.
Within a moment your eSIM profile will connect to the local network.
You can check the eSIM status in the Yesim app. To do this, go back to the Yesim app and go to Settings > Yesim Installation.
If you have any questions, just let us know. We are here for you!