Important: Before you get Yesim Data plans, please check that your phone is unlocked and compatible with eSIM.
List of Apple devices compatible* with Yesim (as of September 2023)
- iPhone 15, 15 Plus, 15 Pro and 15 Pro Max (not Dual SIM*)
- iPhone 14, Plus, Pro and Pro Max (not Dual SIM*)
- iPhone 13, 13 Pro (not Dual SIM), 13 Pro Max, 13 mini
- iPhone 12, 12 Pro (not Dual SIM), 12 Pro Max, 12 mini
- iPhone 11, 11 Pro (not Dual SIM), 11 Pro Max
- iPhone SE (2020) and SE (2022)
- iPhone XS, XS Max (not Dual SIM)
- iPhone XR (not Dual SIM)
- iPad Air (2014, 2019, 2020, 2022)
- iPad Pro 11 (2018 and 2020)
- iPad Pro 12.9 (2015 and 2017)
- iPad Pro 10.5 (2017)
- iPad Pro 9.7 (2016)
- iPad 10.2 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- iPad 9.7 (2016, 2017, 2018)
- iPad mini 4 (2015)
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini (2019 and 2021)
Your device must be unlocked and the iOS version must be updated to 14.1 or newer. You can check with your carrier to see if there is anything you can do to unlock the eSIM in your device.
Notice: Device compatibility also varies from country to country. eSIM on iPhone is not offered in China mainland. For example, iPhones 15, 14, 12, XS, and XR sold in China, Macau and Hong Kong are not eSIM compatible (dual SIM phones with 2 physical SIM slots).
If you have Turkey produced device and it prevents you from installing our eSIM, please have your device restored to the factory settings first according to the instruction mentioned here: https://support.apple.com/tr-tr/HT211023 (Turkish language) or https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211023 (English language).
We are working on expanding this list as much as we can - we're committed to enabling anyone, anywhere to stay connected!
Notice: You can use the Yesim app even if your phone doesn't support eSIM, but you won't be able to use the Yesim Internet!
Android devices compatible with Yesim (as of September 2023)
- Galaxy S23, S23+, S23 Ultra
- Galaxy S22 5G, S22+ 5G, S22 Ultra 5G
- Galaxy S21 5G, S21+ 5G, S21 Ultra 5G
- Galaxy S20, S20 5G, S20+, S20+ 5G, S20 Ultra, S20 Ultra 5G
- Galaxy A54
- Galaxy Note20, Note20 5G, Note20 Ultra 5G
- Galaxy Fold
- Galaxy Z Fold4
- Galaxy Z Fold3 5G
- Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
- Galaxy Z Flip4
- Galaxy Z Flip3 5G
- Galaxy Z Flip and Z Flip 5G
- Pixel 7, 7 Pro
- Pixel 6, 6a, 6 Pro
- Pixel 5, 5a 5G
- Pixel 4, 4a, 4 XL, 4a 5G
- Pixel 3, 3a, 3 XL, 3a XL
- Huawei P40 and P40 Pro* (not the P40 Pro +)
- Huawei Mate40 Pro
- Sony Xperia 10 III Lite
- Sony Xperia 10 IV
- Sony Xperia 5 IV
- Sony Xperia 1 IV
- Motorola Razr 2019 and 5G
- Motorola Edge (2023), Edge (2022)
- Motorola Edge 40, 40 Pro
- Motorola Moto G (2023)
- Nokia XR21, X30, G60
- OnePlus 11
- Nuu Mobile X5
- Oppo Find X3, X5, X3 Pro, X5, X5 Pro
- Oppo Find N2 Flip
- Oppo Reno A
- Microsoft Surface Duo and Duo 2
- Honor Magic 4 Pro, Magic5 Pro
- Xiaomi 13, 13 Lite, 13 Pro
- Xiaomi 12T Pro
- HAMMER Explorer PRO
- HAMMER Blade 3, Blade 5G
- myPhone NOW eSIM
- Rakuten Big, Big S
- Rakuten Mini
- Rakuten Hand
- SHARP Aquos Sense4 Lite
- SHARP Aquos R7
- Gemini PDA 4G+Wi-Fi
- Fairphone 4
- DOOGEE V30
Notice: Your device must be unlocked. You can check with your carrier to see if there is anything you can do to unlock the eSIM in your device. Within one device model there can be devices both with eSIM technology and without. Please check your device before the purchase.
How many eSIMs can I have?
eSIM compatible devices allow you to install multiple eSIMs - this means you can have 1 physical SIM card and 1,2,3,4 or even 12 eSIM plans. The max amount of eSIMs you can have on your device depends on a device and manufacturer. While only 1 eSIM can be active at a time, it only takes a few seconds to switch between them.
Can I use Yesim on my laptop?
Unfortunately, PC and laptop devices are not supported by Yesim.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to help!